Custom Cases Continued
- Cooler Master 4 LED fans
Cooler Master are quite well known for making a product of excellent quality, unfortunately this usually comes with a high price tag and when we received the new LED fans that Cooler Master have on offer we didn't expect anything different - a high quality fan at a high price.
The cooler master four LED fan kit comes with four screws, a three to four pin Molex connecter as well as the fan, of course. The fans we are looking is white as well as a darker orange sample. Earlier this year we had the chance to look at the cold cathode fans offered by Sunbeam. While these are excellent fans they did add the extra wires as well as the extra thickness due to the cold cathode being an addition to the fan, the advantage of the LED fans is that you simply have one wire to plug in and they are no thicker than a normal 80 X 80 X 25 fan.
It is nice to see that Cooler Master has moved away from the more traditional colors like red, blue and green and move to something a little different. If you really want the fan to be something to stand out on your case these fans will be perfect. Fortunately they are also capable of pushing a good amount of airflow at a low volume which is always a good thing for the person who has to listen to them. Due to the four LED design, compared to the three that some of the cheaper fans offer, this fan is a lot brighter.
If you are currently looking for some new fans and want something that will add a bit of color at the same time the new cooler master LED fans might be exactly what you are after. With extra brightness, a nice range of colors and an excellent price tag these are going to be perfect for people who want that little bit extra for there case.
- Wire Loom
Wire loom is one of those products that a lot of people don't know about since it's a simple product. Wire loom can be purchased from most car accessory places but a lot of people will find that the colors to choose from are severely limited. Custom Cases have two colors to choose from which are slightly more exciting then the ones that are on offer at car accessory places.
What is Wire loom you might be asking? Wire loom is simply used to help conceal those ugly wires that your power supply show, unfortunately it isn't an easy task to hide all the wires out of the way so the loom helps keep them in a clean manner. Instead of seeing individual wires all over the place you see nice rows of stylish tubing covering up the mess.
The blue wire loom looks fantastic when combined with a big window and a blue cold cathode. Due to the glossy look on the loom it helps reflect light even more making the case that extra bit brighter.
The benefits for wire loom are just about endless and considering the price of it, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't go purchase some for yourself. Not only does it look great but if you are in your computer more often then others, it helps when moving around as you have less to get caught on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GGG May 2003 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 2 [Custom Cases]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 3 [Custom Cases Continued]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 4 [Vantec]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 5 [Mushkin]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 6 [PC Toys]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 7 [Altech Computers]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 8 [Chameleon Springs]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 9 [3 Men and Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS