Custom Cases are quite new to the retail market here in Melbourne, Australia and have been able to build themselves a nice reputation. Concentrating on the ever growing case modding market with competitive prices and an excellent range of items they are quickly becoming quite well known. This month they where kind enough to provide us with the latest lighting equipment from Antec, some very cool fans from Cooler Master and something every case modder shouldn't be with out, wire loom.
In coming months Custom cases should make a regular appearance in our guides with the latest and greatest from case modding sector of the industry.
- Antec Multi Color Light Sticks
Antec have built themselves quite a respectable name when it comes to cases. With case modding getting bigger and bigger it looks like it might be the time for Antec to have a closer look at it, early last month we had the chance to have a look at the latest cases from them which we were very happy with, hopefully these new lights can keep up with them.
The Antec multi colored lights are for external usage, an area that has been quite neglected until now. Running off a USB interface there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to install these without great ease. Simply plug the USB cable into the front/rear of your computer and you will be up and running in no time. The light sticks are available in two kits - one consists of a 30cm light, the other two 8cm lights, both kits come with the necessary double sided tape to place the light sticks anywhere outside your case. Each light has the ability to change into seven colors and options to fade in and out or permanently leave just one color on.
The cable is long enough to reach most items if your case in on the desk, some suggested spots are your monitor or just the exterior of your case. Overall the kit is very neat and the range of colors available in the one light is excellent, while some people may not like the use of external lighting other people are going to find it very funky. If you are interested in external lighting the Antec light sticks are your only option at the moment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GGG May 2003 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 2 [Custom Cases]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 3 [Custom Cases Continued]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 4 [Vantec]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 5 [Mushkin]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 6 [PC Toys]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 7 [Altech Computers]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 8 [Chameleon Springs]
- GGG May 2003 - Page 9 [3 Men and Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard