For many who have kept up with video cards of late, you'll certainly recognize the name X-Micro. They have been creating quality video boards for some time and have been making them very "Overclocker Friendly" as well. But they have recently done a little branching out.
This brings us to our victim of the day, the X-Micro APEX USB Flash Stick. It is basically a small plug and play hard drive that easily fits onto your belt, in your pocket or just about anywhere else for that matter. But we'll get into that a bit later.
So, our goal is to discover whether or not this little device has any real worth, and if so, then is it easy to use with little to no fuss. To see for yourself if this sort of thing needs to be a part of your own system, just read on as we take a look at the APEX device!
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage content at our Storage reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- Dropping phablet prices putting pressure on smaller-sized smartphones
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- Tim Cook: Apple Watch could replace car keys for newer vehicles
- RIP 'Star Trek' legend Leonard Nimoy
- Ga-ep31-ds3l dead after flashing bios
- HIS Multi-View x2 HDOCK1 USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station Review
- Cannot open CTRL + I Intel rapid storage menu
- Intel ME (Management Engine Components). Is it important?
- ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer AM3+ Ultra Fast Boot Not Working?
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop