Every year QNAP raises the bar for software features. One year they work on features, the next it seems they work on ease of use and then follow that up with a few features that just blows us away like the MyCloudNAS.
This is the third time we've taken a deep dive with QNAP's software. Going back through the other articles and seeing just how much has changed over the years gives us perspective on just how much work goes into the development. Then when we consider that fact that QNAP doesn't tier their software features based on which NAS product you purchase, it's enough to warrant an article like this.
In the next few days we'll look at the quality that goes into QNAP's hardware. We've had the TS-EC1279U-RP on the test bench for quite some time now while working though gigabit and 10GbE configurations.
Check back soon and we'll go over the hardware side of QNAP's business.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [QNAP Software Specifications]
- Page 3 [Getting Connected - the Log in Process]
- Page 4 [System Administration]
- Page 5 [Disk Management]
- Page 6 [Access Right Management]
- Page 7 [Network Services]
- Page 8 [Application Server Functions]
- Page 9 [Backup and External Device]
- Page 10 [MyCloudNAS and System Status]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4