Every year QNAP raises the bar for software features. One year they work on features, the next it seems they work on ease of use and then follow that up with a few features that just blows us away like the MyCloudNAS.
This is the third time we've taken a deep dive with QNAP's software. Going back through the other articles and seeing just how much has changed over the years gives us perspective on just how much work goes into the development. Then when we consider that fact that QNAP doesn't tier their software features based on which NAS product you purchase, it's enough to warrant an article like this.
In the next few days we'll look at the quality that goes into QNAP's hardware. We've had the TS-EC1279U-RP on the test bench for quite some time now while working though gigabit and 10GbE configurations.
Check back soon and we'll go over the hardware side of QNAP's business.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [QNAP Software Specifications]
- Page 3 [Getting Connected - the Log in Process]
- Page 4 [System Administration]
- Page 5 [Disk Management]
- Page 6 [Access Right Management]
- Page 7 [Network Services]
- Page 8 [Application Server Functions]
- Page 9 [Backup and External Device]
- Page 10 [MyCloudNAS and System Status]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards