Choosing a case is so much harder these days, before the only decision that had to be made was the choice of a Midi Tower or a Full Tower. Now the decisions are almost endless, midi or full, steel or aluminum, black, silver or colored. Then you can choose if you want to purchase a power supply separately or will you be happy with the one that comes with the case, until recently the quality of the power supplies that came with cases were very low, fortunately cases have come a long way since then and quality companies like Antec are including their power supply with their line of cases. The wattage you need will depend on how many devices you intend to run, while the average will be around 300 watt, some people may choose to go to 400 watt or the insanely high 500+ watt.
Case modding has become such a big thing, so much so that case producers are aiming for the market of people who want a bit more then that ugly beige looking case we had to put up with for years. Antec have been producing a good quality line of cases recently and the latest two additions to their range are the new Antec Sonata and Lanboy provided to us by PC Case Gear. These cases have a lot to compete with considering its predecessors the 1000AMG and 1080AMG did so well, it will be hard to knock them off top spot for value for money.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 3 [Antec Sonata Features - External]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 4 [Antec Sonata Features - Internal]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 5 [Antec Lanboy Features - External]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 6 [Antec Lanboy Features - Internal]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- Microsoft to unveil a Shield TV-like Xbox set-top box at E3
- New Xbox One hardware will play 4K video, not 4K games
- Prepare for a career in ethical hacking with this bundle
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition