Choosing a case is so much harder these days, before the only decision that had to be made was the choice of a Midi Tower or a Full Tower. Now the decisions are almost endless, midi or full, steel or aluminum, black, silver or colored. Then you can choose if you want to purchase a power supply separately or will you be happy with the one that comes with the case, until recently the quality of the power supplies that came with cases were very low, fortunately cases have come a long way since then and quality companies like Antec are including their power supply with their line of cases. The wattage you need will depend on how many devices you intend to run, while the average will be around 300 watt, some people may choose to go to 400 watt or the insanely high 500+ watt.
Case modding has become such a big thing, so much so that case producers are aiming for the market of people who want a bit more then that ugly beige looking case we had to put up with for years. Antec have been producing a good quality line of cases recently and the latest two additions to their range are the new Antec Sonata and Lanboy provided to us by PC Case Gear. These cases have a lot to compete with considering its predecessors the 1000AMG and 1080AMG did so well, it will be hard to knock them off top spot for value for money.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 3 [Antec Sonata Features - External]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 4 [Antec Sonata Features - Internal]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 5 [Antec Lanboy Features - External]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 6 [Antec Lanboy Features - Internal]
- Antec Sonata and Lanboy - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience