The Sound System
Now we have finished taking a looking at the mat, let's get into the more exciting part of this product - the sound system and what really makes this product tick.
Before we get into too much detail, please focus your attention towards the following diagram ripped directly from the Pyramat website which will give you a better idea as to how the core of this product operates then I could ever explain in any amount of text:
The theory behind the PM 300 sound system is really quite simple, yet ingenious, at the same time. As you can see from the bottom right part of the diagram above, a sub woofer box is used which is made out of the same black painted wooden material as companies like Altec Lansing and Creative use for many of their popular sub woofer boxes.
All of your speaker and power cables are plugged in on the opposite side of the back rest, as you can see in both of the pictures below. Installation is fairly simple with the use of the provided instructions which any trained monkey should be able to follow. All required audio cables are included; however, it would have been MUCH BETTER if each cable was at least three times longer as at their current length, the cables are barely long enough to be considered workable.
It is easy enough to go to your nearest electrical store to pick up new cables but you shouldn't have to!
While there is no remote control provided to adjust sound volume, a wired controller is included which feeds off the back of the mat and stretches half way down the mat to the opposite end making it easy to adjust volume during game play or watching a movie.
The inclusion of a remote control would have been nice but not essential.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 2 [The Mat]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 3 [The Sound System]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 4 [The Sound System Continued]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 5 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications