The Sound System
Now we have finished taking a looking at the mat, let's get into the more exciting part of this product - the sound system and what really makes this product tick.
Before we get into too much detail, please focus your attention towards the following diagram ripped directly from the Pyramat website which will give you a better idea as to how the core of this product operates then I could ever explain in any amount of text:
The theory behind the PM 300 sound system is really quite simple, yet ingenious, at the same time. As you can see from the bottom right part of the diagram above, a sub woofer box is used which is made out of the same black painted wooden material as companies like Altec Lansing and Creative use for many of their popular sub woofer boxes.
All of your speaker and power cables are plugged in on the opposite side of the back rest, as you can see in both of the pictures below. Installation is fairly simple with the use of the provided instructions which any trained monkey should be able to follow. All required audio cables are included; however, it would have been MUCH BETTER if each cable was at least three times longer as at their current length, the cables are barely long enough to be considered workable.
It is easy enough to go to your nearest electrical store to pick up new cables but you shouldn't have to!
While there is no remote control provided to adjust sound volume, a wired controller is included which feeds off the back of the mat and stretches half way down the mat to the opposite end making it easy to adjust volume during game play or watching a movie.
The inclusion of a remote control would have been nice but not essential.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 2 [The Mat]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 3 [The Sound System]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 4 [The Sound System Continued]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 5 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications