Even More PC Case Gear
- USB Snake Light
The USB snake light has been around for a while now and it seems that still a lot of people out there haven't seen it. It's quite basic in what it is and the one we are looking at here seems to be a generic brand.
USB snake light are designed for notebook computers that don't emit much light from the LCD display like larger desktop CRTs which can make it harder to see the keyboard in the dark. It's defiantly one of the simplest products you will install as all you have to do is plug it into any free USB port and away you go. From there it automatically switches on and you are able to bend the light in any which direction you please. It also can be used on a normal computer if you have USB ports on the back of your monitor or the back of your keyboard. Some people may choose to use it at the rear of the case as they might like a bit of light when they are doing things at the back of the case while their system is on.
Once you shut down your computer the light does turn off. It really does have a long list of uses, it might just be that you don't like to have the light on in your room and would like to simply see your keyboard with ease. At a very cheap US$9, you shouldn't have a problem trying to get value for money out of this product.
PC Case Gear always has some new and funky products available to the Australian market and each month we will be looking at the majority of them. Some products are very simple yet very effective like the USB snake light; other products are slightly more expensive and seem to be more of a novelty item like a Hard Drive caddie with a LCD display on it. While some people will find it useful other people will find themselves purchasing it because it's something different. Overall we have some excellent products and they may be something you're interested in, look forward to next month where we will see another neat little pile of products from James and our friends at PC Case Gear.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GGG April 2003 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 2 [Flexiglow]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 3 [Flexiglow Continued]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 4 [More Flexiglow]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 5 [PC Case Gear]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 6 [PC Case Gear Continued]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 7 [More PC Case Gear]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 8 [Anyware Computer Accessories]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 9 [Anyware Computer Accessories Continued]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 10 [Quiet PC]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4