Down under here at the TweakTown labs we get the opportunity to receive some of the latest and greatest hardware released to the market. When we receive a piece of hardware there is a certain structure we have to follow, we like to keep the word count to a minimum of 3000 for products that can't be benchmarked. The problem with this is that there are a lot of products on the market that we couldn't write about in that many words, so our readers don't get the chance to see some of the cheaper or smaller items on the market. The TweakTown team concluded that a monthly article consisting off all these smaller items that we receive from Australian companies and abroad would get its very own section - the Gizmos, Gadgets and Goodies Guide also known as the GGG Guide. Items will have anywhere from two paragraphs to one page written about them to give our readers a good knowledge of these items in a smaller amount of words compared to our usual larger reviews and articles.
Depending on the success of this article, we will decide if it is worth doing one every month to give people the ability to know what is happening on the lighter side of computers. We know that people don't have the ability to buy the latest $220 motherboard or $500 processor.
This month we will be looking at some new items onto the market like Vantecs EZ Swap Hard Drive Caddie, some new case modding items from Flexi glow with anything else we can find lying around the lab. So without further ado, let's continue on!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GGG April 2003 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 2 [Flexiglow]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 3 [Flexiglow Continued]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 4 [More Flexiglow]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 5 [PC Case Gear]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 6 [PC Case Gear Continued]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 7 [More PC Case Gear]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 8 [Anyware Computer Accessories]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 9 [Anyware Computer Accessories Continued]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 10 [Quiet PC]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications