Down under here at the TweakTown labs we get the opportunity to receive some of the latest and greatest hardware released to the market. When we receive a piece of hardware there is a certain structure we have to follow, we like to keep the word count to a minimum of 3000 for products that can't be benchmarked. The problem with this is that there are a lot of products on the market that we couldn't write about in that many words, so our readers don't get the chance to see some of the cheaper or smaller items on the market. The TweakTown team concluded that a monthly article consisting off all these smaller items that we receive from Australian companies and abroad would get its very own section - the Gizmos, Gadgets and Goodies Guide also known as the GGG Guide. Items will have anywhere from two paragraphs to one page written about them to give our readers a good knowledge of these items in a smaller amount of words compared to our usual larger reviews and articles.
Depending on the success of this article, we will decide if it is worth doing one every month to give people the ability to know what is happening on the lighter side of computers. We know that people don't have the ability to buy the latest $220 motherboard or $500 processor.
This month we will be looking at some new items onto the market like Vantecs EZ Swap Hard Drive Caddie, some new case modding items from Flexi glow with anything else we can find lying around the lab. So without further ado, let's continue on!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GGG April 2003 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 2 [Flexiglow]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 3 [Flexiglow Continued]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 4 [More Flexiglow]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 5 [PC Case Gear]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 6 [PC Case Gear Continued]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 7 [More PC Case Gear]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 8 [Anyware Computer Accessories]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 9 [Anyware Computer Accessories Continued]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 10 [Quiet PC]
- GGG April 2003 - Page 11 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent