Provided Benchmark Data for Everest 2
We all know ATTO as the performance benchmark that manufactures use to quote in their marketing numbers. They were provided to us by OCZ Technology for the Vertex 4 release. You can see our benchmarks here in the Vertex 4 review. This is quite an interesting benchmarks for OCZ to show in this format because it shows that the Everest 2 platform as used on Vertex 4 does not scale when going to a queue depth of 4 to 10. Instead the controller is designed to perform best at lower queue depths.
In the standard Crystal Disk Mark test we see the Vertex 4 512GB model outperforming several popular drives on the market today in all four tests.
This next test is AS SSD's total combined score. Once again Vertex 4 FTW.
Some love Iometer and then there is me. This is like OCZ's golden egg for this release and they wanted to really get the message across that their new $699.00 (MSRP) Vertex 4 kicks the $1199.99 (Newegg retail price) Vertex 3's ass in IOPS, 4K reads and writes and latency.
The icing on the cake was that Vertex 4 kicks everyone else's ass too at IOPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Indilinx Everest 2 Platform - Flash Management]
- Page 3 [Indilinx Everest 2 Platform - Specifications]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni