Provided Benchmark Data for Everest 2
We all know ATTO as the performance benchmark that manufactures use to quote in their marketing numbers. They were provided to us by OCZ Technology for the Vertex 4 release. You can see our benchmarks here in the Vertex 4 review. This is quite an interesting benchmarks for OCZ to show in this format because it shows that the Everest 2 platform as used on Vertex 4 does not scale when going to a queue depth of 4 to 10. Instead the controller is designed to perform best at lower queue depths.
In the standard Crystal Disk Mark test we see the Vertex 4 512GB model outperforming several popular drives on the market today in all four tests.
This next test is AS SSD's total combined score. Once again Vertex 4 FTW.
Some love Iometer and then there is me. This is like OCZ's golden egg for this release and they wanted to really get the message across that their new $699.00 (MSRP) Vertex 4 kicks the $1199.99 (Newegg retail price) Vertex 3's ass in IOPS, 4K reads and writes and latency.
The icing on the cake was that Vertex 4 kicks everyone else's ass too at IOPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Indilinx Everest 2 Platform - Flash Management]
- Page 3 [Indilinx Everest 2 Platform - Specifications]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now