Finally we have LSI's Nytro Predictor which is more of a software evaluation tool than it is a product.
Predictor allows customers to work through a guided evaluation of their acceleration needs and aids in helping better understand workload. Once completed, Nytro Predictor will aid in the process of choosing the right products to increase your application acceleration.
The LSI Nytro family of products is mostly built from existing technology previously developed. When I say that it is easy to see negative undertones, but that is not the case.
LSI's existing storage products are already the best in the industry and in many cases by a large margin. The large number of different products, some before the SandForce acquisition and some acquired after were in need of integration. Nytro is an evolution to CacheCade in many respects with a WarpDrive cherry sitting on top.
The foundations previously built by two separate companies are now merging to make better products that are not only the fastest available, but now presented in a more cost conscious manner by filling in the gaps previously left open from offerings in the past. The jump from MegaRAID to MegaRAID plus CacheCade was not that great, but from any existing product to WarpDrive was quite a leap. LSI has identified this and come up with solutions that bridge these gaps better making it easier for companies to choose the level of acceleration needed for their needs.
LSI Nytro solutions are currently sampling to OEM customers and are expected to be available in the second quarter. Pricing for Nytro WarpDrive cards start at $6,600 (200GB SLC). Nytro XD solutions start at $9,400 (400GB eMLC) and Nytro MegaRAID (model number 8100) at $1,699, all published prices are MSRP.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [LSI Nytro Architecture Overview]
- Page 3 [Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle]
- Page 4 [Nytro WarpDrive]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Conan Exiles alpha screenshots show a brutal and desolate world
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Кадастровая оценка от Мо
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives