Finally we have LSI's Nytro Predictor which is more of a software evaluation tool than it is a product.
Predictor allows customers to work through a guided evaluation of their acceleration needs and aids in helping better understand workload. Once completed, Nytro Predictor will aid in the process of choosing the right products to increase your application acceleration.
The LSI Nytro family of products is mostly built from existing technology previously developed. When I say that it is easy to see negative undertones, but that is not the case.
LSI's existing storage products are already the best in the industry and in many cases by a large margin. The large number of different products, some before the SandForce acquisition and some acquired after were in need of integration. Nytro is an evolution to CacheCade in many respects with a WarpDrive cherry sitting on top.
The foundations previously built by two separate companies are now merging to make better products that are not only the fastest available, but now presented in a more cost conscious manner by filling in the gaps previously left open from offerings in the past. The jump from MegaRAID to MegaRAID plus CacheCade was not that great, but from any existing product to WarpDrive was quite a leap. LSI has identified this and come up with solutions that bridge these gaps better making it easier for companies to choose the level of acceleration needed for their needs.
LSI Nytro solutions are currently sampling to OEM customers and are expected to be available in the second quarter. Pricing for Nytro WarpDrive cards start at $6,600 (200GB SLC). Nytro XD solutions start at $9,400 (400GB eMLC) and Nytro MegaRAID (model number 8100) at $1,699, all published prices are MSRP.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [LSI Nytro Architecture Overview]
- Page 3 [Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle]
- Page 4 [Nytro WarpDrive]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup