Nytro WarpDrive XD
LSI's Nytro XD Application Acceleration Storage Solution combines LSI Nytro WarpDrive with Nytro XD intelligent caching software to deliver out-of-the-box application acceleration for storage area networks (SAN) and direct-attached storage (DAS) environments. The Nytro XD solution seamlessly caches frequently-accessed data reads and writes to high-performance PCIe flash storage, reducing latency and delivering up to a 30x performance improvement over HDD-only storage systems. The result is optimized data I/O rates and faster system and application performance while leveraging existing IT infrastructure for investment protection.
The product I'm most impressed with from the new Nytro family is the Nytro WarpDrive XD. The XD version combines a WarpDrive with LSI's new XD software to accelerate new or existing SAN arrays. The data source could be from fiber channel arrays, NAS with iSCSI even complex DAS connected to the host.
LSI did not give us a lot of information about the XD software, but this is far from a cliffhanger as we'll have it in-house for evaluation soon. Nytro XD will make a great addition to our growing iSCSI enterprise testing products based on 10GbE technology.
Using the industry standard TPC-C test, LSI claims a 10x reduction in response time and a 10x increase in transactions per second over an iSCSI SAN.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [LSI Nytro Architecture Overview]
- Page 3 [Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle]
- Page 4 [Nytro WarpDrive]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now