Nytro WarpDrive XD
LSI's Nytro XD Application Acceleration Storage Solution combines LSI Nytro WarpDrive with Nytro XD intelligent caching software to deliver out-of-the-box application acceleration for storage area networks (SAN) and direct-attached storage (DAS) environments. The Nytro XD solution seamlessly caches frequently-accessed data reads and writes to high-performance PCIe flash storage, reducing latency and delivering up to a 30x performance improvement over HDD-only storage systems. The result is optimized data I/O rates and faster system and application performance while leveraging existing IT infrastructure for investment protection.
The product I'm most impressed with from the new Nytro family is the Nytro WarpDrive XD. The XD version combines a WarpDrive with LSI's new XD software to accelerate new or existing SAN arrays. The data source could be from fiber channel arrays, NAS with iSCSI even complex DAS connected to the host.
LSI did not give us a lot of information about the XD software, but this is far from a cliffhanger as we'll have it in-house for evaluation soon. Nytro XD will make a great addition to our growing iSCSI enterprise testing products based on 10GbE technology.
Using the industry standard TPC-C test, LSI claims a 10x reduction in response time and a 10x increase in transactions per second over an iSCSI SAN.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [LSI Nytro Architecture Overview]
- Page 3 [Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle]
- Page 4 [Nytro WarpDrive]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD