Nytro WarpDrive XD
LSI's Nytro XD Application Acceleration Storage Solution combines LSI Nytro WarpDrive with Nytro XD intelligent caching software to deliver out-of-the-box application acceleration for storage area networks (SAN) and direct-attached storage (DAS) environments. The Nytro XD solution seamlessly caches frequently-accessed data reads and writes to high-performance PCIe flash storage, reducing latency and delivering up to a 30x performance improvement over HDD-only storage systems. The result is optimized data I/O rates and faster system and application performance while leveraging existing IT infrastructure for investment protection.
The product I'm most impressed with from the new Nytro family is the Nytro WarpDrive XD. The XD version combines a WarpDrive with LSI's new XD software to accelerate new or existing SAN arrays. The data source could be from fiber channel arrays, NAS with iSCSI even complex DAS connected to the host.
LSI did not give us a lot of information about the XD software, but this is far from a cliffhanger as we'll have it in-house for evaluation soon. Nytro XD will make a great addition to our growing iSCSI enterprise testing products based on 10GbE technology.
Using the industry standard TPC-C test, LSI claims a 10x reduction in response time and a 10x increase in transactions per second over an iSCSI SAN.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [LSI Nytro Architecture Overview]
- Page 3 [Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle]
- Page 4 [Nytro WarpDrive]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls III has a beautifully dramatic opening cinematic
- Google might be planning on launching new VR headset later this year
- MSI launches GT72S G Tobii gaming laptop with eye-tracking, GTX 980M
- MIT chip promises to bring neural-networks to your mobile phone
- PSA: Going to see Deadpool on Friday? Stay for the post-credits scene
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance