LSI's Nytro WarpDrive Application Acceleration Cards is the second generation family of PCIe flash adapters which provide drop-in high performance and low latency to accelerate transactional application performance and response time. Nytro WarpDrive cards range in capacity from 200GB to 3.2TB of MLC or SLC flash memory, and combine the award-winning performance, reliability and energy efficiency of LSI SandForce flash storage processors with market-leading LSI SAS controller ICs. A single Nytro WarpDrive card delivers the I/O performance of hundreds of hard disk drives while requiring significantly less power, cooling and physical space for a reduced total cost of ownership. You want one, don't you?
Delivering high-speed performance beyond our current understanding of high speed performance is what the LSI WarpDrive is all about. When this article goes live on TweakTown, LSI is presenting the Nytro Family of products to Wall Street. On Wall Street millions of dollars change hands every few milliseconds and being late to the next big transaction can turn a good day into a very bad day. Few markets move at this pace and even fewer storage products can keep up. Nytro WarpDrive is designed for these custom applications that require the highest performance that can be delivered regardless of cost.
The LSI Nytro WarpDrive has several impressive features that LSI pointed out in their media briefing. LSI didn't include specific performance data, but Nytro WarpDrive is much more than just a glorified high-speed storage solution. Ease of use, overall investment and product life cycle are all major concerns when implementing a new technology regardless of the market served.
Available in half height with up to 1.6TB of capacity (shown here) and a full height model with up to 3.2TB of capacity, LSI has taken this section of Tier 0 and divided it further based on need and cost.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [LSI Nytro Architecture Overview]
- Page 3 [Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle]
- Page 4 [Nytro WarpDrive]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes