LSI's Nytro WarpDrive Application Acceleration Cards is the second generation family of PCIe flash adapters which provide drop-in high performance and low latency to accelerate transactional application performance and response time. Nytro WarpDrive cards range in capacity from 200GB to 3.2TB of MLC or SLC flash memory, and combine the award-winning performance, reliability and energy efficiency of LSI SandForce flash storage processors with market-leading LSI SAS controller ICs. A single Nytro WarpDrive card delivers the I/O performance of hundreds of hard disk drives while requiring significantly less power, cooling and physical space for a reduced total cost of ownership. You want one, don't you?
Delivering high-speed performance beyond our current understanding of high speed performance is what the LSI WarpDrive is all about. When this article goes live on TweakTown, LSI is presenting the Nytro Family of products to Wall Street. On Wall Street millions of dollars change hands every few milliseconds and being late to the next big transaction can turn a good day into a very bad day. Few markets move at this pace and even fewer storage products can keep up. Nytro WarpDrive is designed for these custom applications that require the highest performance that can be delivered regardless of cost.
The LSI Nytro WarpDrive has several impressive features that LSI pointed out in their media briefing. LSI didn't include specific performance data, but Nytro WarpDrive is much more than just a glorified high-speed storage solution. Ease of use, overall investment and product life cycle are all major concerns when implementing a new technology regardless of the market served.
Available in half height with up to 1.6TB of capacity (shown here) and a full height model with up to 3.2TB of capacity, LSI has taken this section of Tier 0 and divided it further based on need and cost.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [LSI Nytro Architecture Overview]
- Page 3 [Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle]
- Page 4 [Nytro WarpDrive]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset