Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle
Not every server requires the same amount of storage acceleration and to address costs, application needs and existing structure LSI has created three distinct products.
At the tier 0 level, where application speed and performance are hungry for bandwidth, LSI has placed WarpDrive or in many circumstances chosen by the customer a group of WarpDrives.
Next down the list is the most innovative product on the list. With the acceleration power of WarpDrive and a new seamless software layer called Nytro XD, existing and new off location large SAN, iSCSI and other arrays benefit from flash caching of data.
The third and final hardware solutions is Nytro MegaRAID a cross breed between a WarpDrive and MegaRAID controller that allows storage closer to the host system to be accelerated. Nytro MegaRAID accelerates DAS storage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [LSI Nytro Architecture Overview]
- Page 3 [Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle]
- Page 4 [Nytro WarpDrive]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Doctor Strange' trailer spends time with villain
- AMD brings Polaris to embedded, the last frontier
- Here are some facts about Google for their 18th birthday
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now