Is this all for show?
It goes to show, that yes, file sharing is bad. IP is stolen, distributed and downloaded freely. But at the same time, when massive corporations and companies are not just allowing it to happen, but making money from it, it is just ludicrous. There are some better words I could use to explain the situation, but I've got to keep the professionalism somewhat stable here.
From what it seems, nothing will change. MegaUpload, in my opinion, will be either over and done with and they'll wait for something else to come up, or is just the beginning.
Google have just recently changed their privacy laws, Facebook have unleashed Timeline, and other big sites with large volumes of users are constantly evolving slowly eroding away our privacy bit by bit.
PIPA and SOPA (Protect IP Act and Stop Online Piracy Act) show that the government has no idea what they're doing when it comes to this new thing called the Internet. The people recommending these acts to congress must have absolutely no idea and it scares me that these people are so high to the top of the food chain, but simply have no idea.
That is, unless this is all by design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched