The Big Guns
Bullets are expensive these days thanks to our liberal left who think they can keep people from buying guns if they can't afford the bullets. Maybe that is why most training is done on simulators these days. OK, maybe not, but it's an election year so my head always goes to blaming the other side for everything.
This Humvee system was very impressive on all scales. You can see the big M60 on the top and just above the gun is the projector system that is equally impressive. The AVADirect computer systems that control five guns, the displays and the driving controls was tucked away so I couldn't get a shot of the array.
Most of the weapons used for combat training are actual weapons that have been slightly modified to use infrared lasers that project on the screen where they are picked up by sensors.
The Coast Guard gets some really cool toys; this simulator allows two people to fly while a third person mans the machine gun.
"Hey honey, what's for dinner? Oh, I'm just at the show shooting a machine gun and blowing cars up."
I have to admit that the tracking sensors and software is very precise. I think most of you reading this remember this game, at least I hope so. Don't make me feel old! If you remember the original game you remember the frustration from taking a shot that was spot on, but the duck still got away. Well that doesn't happen anymore with the latest sensors, full auto mode on a mil spec M16 helps a bit too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's foldable smartphone to launch before the Note8
- Destiny 2 screenshots revealed
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software