The Big Guns
Bullets are expensive these days thanks to our liberal left who think they can keep people from buying guns if they can't afford the bullets. Maybe that is why most training is done on simulators these days. OK, maybe not, but it's an election year so my head always goes to blaming the other side for everything.
This Humvee system was very impressive on all scales. You can see the big M60 on the top and just above the gun is the projector system that is equally impressive. The AVADirect computer systems that control five guns, the displays and the driving controls was tucked away so I couldn't get a shot of the array.
Most of the weapons used for combat training are actual weapons that have been slightly modified to use infrared lasers that project on the screen where they are picked up by sensors.
The Coast Guard gets some really cool toys; this simulator allows two people to fly while a third person mans the machine gun.
"Hey honey, what's for dinner? Oh, I'm just at the show shooting a machine gun and blowing cars up."
I have to admit that the tracking sensors and software is very precise. I think most of you reading this remember this game, at least I hope so. Don't make me feel old! If you remember the original game you remember the frustration from taking a shot that was spot on, but the duck still got away. Well that doesn't happen anymore with the latest sensors, full auto mode on a mil spec M16 helps a bit too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage