TweakTown has recently gotten hold of several new coolers that have recently hit the streets, so it is time for a showdown. Since the urge to go cheap in the cooling department has settled down, we have seen more manufacturers turn in this direction. But with so many players in the cooling arena, it has become more a burden than ever to find out where to spend those dollars!
So lets begin by a quick rundown of today's contestants, shall we?
Spire was founded in 1991 and has always been toying with thermal solutions and has been making products for both the OEM and market segments for some time. We have two coolers from this company to look at today, the CopperKing II and the FridgeRock.
Thermal Integration is our next company to provide a new cooler. You may recognize these folks as the ones responsible for the Dr. Thermal line that was quite popular about a year ago. Their entry in the contest is the TI-H748EN cooler.
And finally, OCZ Technology is back in action with a pair of revamped sinks that they hope will put them in the thick of things again. These will consist of the Dominator II CU and the Gladiator II coolers.
So, enough of the chit-chat, lets see what we have here today!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league