TweakTown has recently gotten hold of several new coolers that have recently hit the streets, so it is time for a showdown. Since the urge to go cheap in the cooling department has settled down, we have seen more manufacturers turn in this direction. But with so many players in the cooling arena, it has become more a burden than ever to find out where to spend those dollars!
So lets begin by a quick rundown of today's contestants, shall we?
Spire was founded in 1991 and has always been toying with thermal solutions and has been making products for both the OEM and market segments for some time. We have two coolers from this company to look at today, the CopperKing II and the FridgeRock.
Thermal Integration is our next company to provide a new cooler. You may recognize these folks as the ones responsible for the Dr. Thermal line that was quite popular about a year ago. Their entry in the contest is the TI-H748EN cooler.
And finally, OCZ Technology is back in action with a pair of revamped sinks that they hope will put them in the thick of things again. These will consist of the Dominator II CU and the Gladiator II coolers.
So, enough of the chit-chat, lets see what we have here today!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Musk shows capabilities of the new self-driving hardware
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Xiaomi sells a million phones in India in 18 days
- Razer Blade Pro laptop rocks GTX 1080, 4K G-Sync display
- Nintendo Switch may sport dedicated game video recording
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- How do i contact the moderators?
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package