Lost Planet 2
Version and / or Patch Used: Benchmark Demo
Timedemo or Level Used: Built in Benchmark - Test A Scene 1
Developer Homepage: http://www.capcom.com/
Product Homepage: http://www.lostplanet2game.com/
Lost Planet 2 is a third-person shooter video game developed and published by Capcom. The game is the sequel to Lost Planet: Extreme Condition which is also made by Capcom, taking place ten years after the events of the first game, on the same fictional planet. The story takes place back on E.D.N. III 10 years after the events of the first game. The snow has melted to reveal jungles and more tropical areas that have taken the place of more frozen regions. The plot begins with Mercenaries fighting against Jungle Pirates. After destroying a mine, the Mercenaries continue on to evacuate the area, in which a Category-G Akrid appears and attacks them. After being rescued, they find out their evacuation point (Where the Category-G appeared) was a set-up and no pick up team awaited them. The last words imply possible DLC additions to the game, "There's nothing to be gained by wiping out snow pirates... unless you had some kind of grudge."
HD 6870 - Here we see no real change.
HD 6970 - At the lower resolution we can see a drop of a few FPS.
HD 6990 - At the lower resolution we can see a drop of a few FPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Release Note Highlights]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup]
- Page 3 [3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Dirt 3]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Report: Crytek Shanghai studio closes due to unpaid rent
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti