Now that we have covered what we will be using in this overclocking article, it's time for me to state my goal.
The Goal: Achieving 16,000 points in 3DMark 2001 SE via overclocking our Pentium 4 CPU.
Processor(s): Intel Pentium 4 2.4 B 533 FSB
Motherboard(s): Albatron PX845PE Pro II (Supplied by Chillblast)
Memory(s): OCZ PC3500 Memory (Supplied by Shop4memory)
Video Card(s): ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (Supplied by ATi)
Hard Disk(s): Seagate Barracuda ATAIV 60 GB HDD
Sound Card(s): Hercules Game Theater XP 7.1
Operating System Used: Windows XP Professional
Drivers Used: ATi Catalyst 2.3
Software Used: Madonion 3DMark 2001 SE
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- KFC's own VR training game teaches you to cook chicken
- Need for Speed: Payback showed off at 4K 60FPS on the PC
- Quake Champions enters Steam Early Access on the PC
- Destiny 2 rocks on the PC with its new 4K 60FPS trailer
- Intel Core i9-7980XE pre-orders begins, priced at $1999
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience