Now that we have covered what we will be using in this overclocking article, it's time for me to state my goal.
The Goal: Achieving 16,000 points in 3DMark 2001 SE via overclocking our Pentium 4 CPU.
Processor(s): Intel Pentium 4 2.4 B 533 FSB
Motherboard(s): Albatron PX845PE Pro II (Supplied by Chillblast)
Memory(s): OCZ PC3500 Memory (Supplied by Shop4memory)
Video Card(s): ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (Supplied by ATi)
Hard Disk(s): Seagate Barracuda ATAIV 60 GB HDD
Sound Card(s): Hercules Game Theater XP 7.1
Operating System Used: Windows XP Professional
Drivers Used: ATi Catalyst 2.3
Software Used: Madonion 3DMark 2001 SE
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- 'Blade Runner' primed for a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- The new iMac Pro might feature server-grade co-processor
- AMD includes 'Gaming Mode' on Radeon Vega Frontier cards
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller