For every overclocker to succeed, they need good RAM. RAM can be the reason why you hit an astonishing overclock, or the reason why you barely make it past stock.
Luckily, shop4memory.com provided us with a stick of OCZ PC3500 512MB RAM. This is guaranteed to hit 433 MHZ, will it? Continue to find out
First let's give you a few snapshots of the RAM.
Now some of you hardcore TweakTown readers might be thinking you've seen that ram here at TT before. Well I'm sure you have, SOV reviewed it earlier - you can read that review here.
OCZ has stuck a copper spreader onto the RAM to perhaps help with performance. Of course, the objective is to dissipate as much heat as possible from the RAM to give you that extra MHz you need to reach your goal.
Our stick of RAM, as we were told by shop4memory.com, uses Winbond 5ns chips. Definitely some good stuff here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset