For every overclocker to succeed, they need good RAM. RAM can be the reason why you hit an astonishing overclock, or the reason why you barely make it past stock.
Luckily, shop4memory.com provided us with a stick of OCZ PC3500 512MB RAM. This is guaranteed to hit 433 MHZ, will it? Continue to find out
First let's give you a few snapshots of the RAM.
Now some of you hardcore TweakTown readers might be thinking you've seen that ram here at TT before. Well I'm sure you have, SOV reviewed it earlier - you can read that review here.
OCZ has stuck a copper spreader onto the RAM to perhaps help with performance. Of course, the objective is to dissipate as much heat as possible from the RAM to give you that extra MHz you need to reach your goal.
Our stick of RAM, as we were told by shop4memory.com, uses Winbond 5ns chips. Definitely some good stuff here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4