Chillblast.com was kind enough to provide us with the Albatron PX845PE Pro 2 motherboard to really help us push our overlocking dream to the max. If any board can max out my CPU, it should be this one.
Above you can see a quick snapshot of the box the Albatron PX845PE Pro II comes in. It's quite a simple design with all the main features on the front of the box.
Some features outlined on the box are DDR 400, Serial ATA, 6 channel audio, "667 FSB overclocking support", RAID etc. Definitely some nice features.
Albatron is known to put out great overclocking boards for their relatively short existence in the industry, but what the package bundle? Albatron have jam packed this motherboard. As you can see above, this motherboard includes a additional bracket which supports 4 USB 2.0 ports, a serial ATA cable, two manuals, driver CD, as well as an add-on bracket which gives you your six channel support and SPDIF out.
Both manuals, for the RAID and the motherboard, are quite thick and cover everything you need to know - including overclocking!
This particular motherboard has a blue PCB. At first sight, you couldn't tell the difference between this motherboard and the other line of Albatron motherboards. After further inspection, you could definitely tell the difference by the features as we quickly outlined above.
This motherboard comes with six PCI slots as well as three DIMM slots supporting DDR 400. Albatron has included a nice north bridge aluminum heatsink to keep it cool.
So now we have our CPU & Motherboard covered, what's left? - RAM!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Sony tells users not to upgrade to Windows 10
- Increase in card use ensures China's payment fraud rises
- Arrests conducted in Britain over malware-assisting website
- Multiple University staff injure themselves due to texting and walking
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED