Chillblast.com was kind enough to provide us with the Albatron PX845PE Pro 2 motherboard to really help us push our overlocking dream to the max. If any board can max out my CPU, it should be this one.
Above you can see a quick snapshot of the box the Albatron PX845PE Pro II comes in. It's quite a simple design with all the main features on the front of the box.
Some features outlined on the box are DDR 400, Serial ATA, 6 channel audio, "667 FSB overclocking support", RAID etc. Definitely some nice features.
Albatron is known to put out great overclocking boards for their relatively short existence in the industry, but what the package bundle? Albatron have jam packed this motherboard. As you can see above, this motherboard includes a additional bracket which supports 4 USB 2.0 ports, a serial ATA cable, two manuals, driver CD, as well as an add-on bracket which gives you your six channel support and SPDIF out.
Both manuals, for the RAID and the motherboard, are quite thick and cover everything you need to know - including overclocking!
This particular motherboard has a blue PCB. At first sight, you couldn't tell the difference between this motherboard and the other line of Albatron motherboards. After further inspection, you could definitely tell the difference by the features as we quickly outlined above.
This motherboard comes with six PCI slots as well as three DIMM slots supporting DDR 400. Albatron has included a nice north bridge aluminum heatsink to keep it cool.
So now we have our CPU & Motherboard covered, what's left? - RAM!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards