Chillblast.com was kind enough to provide us with the Albatron PX845PE Pro 2 motherboard to really help us push our overlocking dream to the max. If any board can max out my CPU, it should be this one.
Above you can see a quick snapshot of the box the Albatron PX845PE Pro II comes in. It's quite a simple design with all the main features on the front of the box.
Some features outlined on the box are DDR 400, Serial ATA, 6 channel audio, "667 FSB overclocking support", RAID etc. Definitely some nice features.
Albatron is known to put out great overclocking boards for their relatively short existence in the industry, but what the package bundle? Albatron have jam packed this motherboard. As you can see above, this motherboard includes a additional bracket which supports 4 USB 2.0 ports, a serial ATA cable, two manuals, driver CD, as well as an add-on bracket which gives you your six channel support and SPDIF out.
Both manuals, for the RAID and the motherboard, are quite thick and cover everything you need to know - including overclocking!
This particular motherboard has a blue PCB. At first sight, you couldn't tell the difference between this motherboard and the other line of Albatron motherboards. After further inspection, you could definitely tell the difference by the features as we quickly outlined above.
This motherboard comes with six PCI slots as well as three DIMM slots supporting DDR 400. Albatron has included a nice north bridge aluminum heatsink to keep it cool.
So now we have our CPU & Motherboard covered, what's left? - RAM!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair One: a new line of tiny, but powerful gaming PCs
- WikiLeaks: Apple Mac, iPhone firmware hacked by CIA
- AMD Ryzen 5 processors hit some retailers, 3 weeks early
- Madcatz delisted from New York Stock Exchange
- Director claims Rotten Tomatoes is 'destroying film'
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse