As you noticed already, we are using a Pentium 4 processor in this review. But which one did we select?
If you can't tell by the picture, I'll tell you. We decided to use a Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB processor which we picked up locally. We decided to get this CPU since it seems to overclock well, and the price isn't that steep. We have seen reports that this CPU hits near the 3GHz mark.
Above you can see a snapshot for all those wondering what the package information is on this particular CPU.
The retail package includes a few things in its package. The CPU, as well as the infamous Pentium 4 retail heatsink. A lot of people have been reporting over the past little while that this retail heatsink smokes any other retail heatsink ever released. Some dangerous enthusiasts don't even bother buying another, and go to incredible overclocks with just this heatsink.
It also includes a small manual as well as Pentium 4 sticker and warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- AMD gaining discrete GPU market share from NVIDIA
- This fan made 'Indiana Jones' animated short rocks
- Cyberpunk 2077 has 'huge living cities,' real-time AI
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now