A lot of people these days have a lot of different hobbies. They tend to vary from person to person. Hobbies such as sports, music, television, movies etc. But how about those that are not into any of those generalized hobbies? How about those who spend countless hours, like me, on the computer looking for a breathtaking hobby?
Well awhile ago, a few "computer junkies" got together looking for that new breathtaking hobby. As they juggled their minds, they looked at a few computer magazines with CPU listings. "P2 266", "P2 300", "P2 333" - Oh, could it be possible to take a P2 266 to perhaps 333MHz?
Well here we are, a couple years later. Everybody is doing it, from 14 year olds to grandmothers. What do they call this breathtaking hobby? Well nonetheless, overclocking! It's a hobby which can be quite competitive at times.
Today we bring you our Pentium 4 overclocking article. Teaming with some generous sponsors, we paired up an Albatron PX845PE Pro 2 (from chillblast.com), a stick of OCZ PC3500 DDR Memory (from shop4memory.com) & various top of the line cooling products from exoticpc.com.
What are you waiting for? Click next and enjoy the ride!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league