A lot of people these days have a lot of different hobbies. They tend to vary from person to person. Hobbies such as sports, music, television, movies etc. But how about those that are not into any of those generalized hobbies? How about those who spend countless hours, like me, on the computer looking for a breathtaking hobby?
Well awhile ago, a few "computer junkies" got together looking for that new breathtaking hobby. As they juggled their minds, they looked at a few computer magazines with CPU listings. "P2 266", "P2 300", "P2 333" - Oh, could it be possible to take a P2 266 to perhaps 333MHz?
Well here we are, a couple years later. Everybody is doing it, from 14 year olds to grandmothers. What do they call this breathtaking hobby? Well nonetheless, overclocking! It's a hobby which can be quite competitive at times.
Today we bring you our Pentium 4 overclocking article. Teaming with some generous sponsors, we paired up an Albatron PX845PE Pro 2 (from chillblast.com), a stick of OCZ PC3500 DDR Memory (from shop4memory.com) & various top of the line cooling products from exoticpc.com.
What are you waiting for? Click next and enjoy the ride!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Introducing Li-Fi, the Wi-Fi killer that boasts 224Gbps
- NVIDIA rumored to be preparing the GeForce GTX 960 Ti
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family