A lot of people these days have a lot of different hobbies. They tend to vary from person to person. Hobbies such as sports, music, television, movies etc. But how about those that are not into any of those generalized hobbies? How about those who spend countless hours, like me, on the computer looking for a breathtaking hobby?
Well awhile ago, a few "computer junkies" got together looking for that new breathtaking hobby. As they juggled their minds, they looked at a few computer magazines with CPU listings. "P2 266", "P2 300", "P2 333" - Oh, could it be possible to take a P2 266 to perhaps 333MHz?
Well here we are, a couple years later. Everybody is doing it, from 14 year olds to grandmothers. What do they call this breathtaking hobby? Well nonetheless, overclocking! It's a hobby which can be quite competitive at times.
Today we bring you our Pentium 4 overclocking article. Teaming with some generous sponsors, we paired up an Albatron PX845PE Pro 2 (from chillblast.com), a stick of OCZ PC3500 DDR Memory (from shop4memory.com) & various top of the line cooling products from exoticpc.com.
What are you waiting for? Click next and enjoy the ride!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4