GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - Features
One of the big features we saw launched from GIGABYTE just this month was "Super 4". This feature is split into four categories; Super Safe, Super Speed, Super Savings and Super Sound. Within each category are features that we'll begin to see on more and more GIGABYTE boards.
Super Safe refers to a Dual BIOS being implemented to help recover from any BIOS failure, Hybrid EGI support and 3TB+ HDD support. Another feature is each USB port has a dedicated power fuse. In the event that a fuse is blown you will only lose that single USB port versus a board that carries multiple USB ports running off a single fuse. Finally, the last big feature refers to the use of all Japanese solid capacitors; this just helps maintain the life of your board.
Super Speed refers to the board carrying the Ultra Durable 3 design which refers to some things that are in Super Safe, but also a 2oz Copper PCB design. The other big feature included is 3x USB Power Boost which allows that well known On / Off charge feature GIGABYTE has had for a while.
Next on the list is Super Savings and that refers to the use of Lower RDS(on) MOSFETS. What this does is allows the area around your CPU to run cooler and offers higher power efficiency. Less heat and less power draw means less money to run your PC.
Finally, we have Super Sound. This refers to the high end audio codec that GIGABYTE implement which allows for Lossless audio via Blu-ray and a higher Signal-to-Noise ratio compared to the competition.
The New Super 4 feature is a combination of a lot of features that we've seen GIGABYTE offer before in a more condensed easy to remember name. It really helps users know that they're getting all the quality features they'd expect from a GIGABYTE board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives