GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - Features
One of the big features we saw launched from GIGABYTE just this month was "Super 4". This feature is split into four categories; Super Safe, Super Speed, Super Savings and Super Sound. Within each category are features that we'll begin to see on more and more GIGABYTE boards.
Super Safe refers to a Dual BIOS being implemented to help recover from any BIOS failure, Hybrid EGI support and 3TB+ HDD support. Another feature is each USB port has a dedicated power fuse. In the event that a fuse is blown you will only lose that single USB port versus a board that carries multiple USB ports running off a single fuse. Finally, the last big feature refers to the use of all Japanese solid capacitors; this just helps maintain the life of your board.
Super Speed refers to the board carrying the Ultra Durable 3 design which refers to some things that are in Super Safe, but also a 2oz Copper PCB design. The other big feature included is 3x USB Power Boost which allows that well known On / Off charge feature GIGABYTE has had for a while.
Next on the list is Super Savings and that refers to the use of Lower RDS(on) MOSFETS. What this does is allows the area around your CPU to run cooler and offers higher power efficiency. Less heat and less power draw means less money to run your PC.
Finally, we have Super Sound. This refers to the high end audio codec that GIGABYTE implement which allows for Lossless audio via Blu-ray and a higher Signal-to-Noise ratio compared to the competition.
The New Super 4 feature is a combination of a lot of features that we've seen GIGABYTE offer before in a more condensed easy to remember name. It really helps users know that they're getting all the quality features they'd expect from a GIGABYTE board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20