GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board Continued
Moving up towards the top of the board, we can see four memory slots. Next to that you can see a little CPU fan header and below our memory slots you can see our main 24-Pin power header.
Moving back onto the memory slots themselves, we've got four DDR3 slots that support speeds of 1066 / 1333 / 1600 / 1866MHz DDR in dual channel form. As for the total amount supported, we're not too sure at the moment, but the chances are we'll see support for up to 32GB of DDR. Again, we'll update you if anything changes when our full review goes live after NDA.
Moving around to the CPU side of things, we can see our main 8-Pin CPU power connector and another CPU fan header. Around the CPU / APU area itself we don't have heaps going on; we've got the FM1 socket which will support the A-Series APU and around that not much else except the brackets for our cooling solution.
Getting into the I/O side of things, we've got a combo PS/2 port, while below that we've got two of the four USB 3.0 headers that are seen here which are controlled natively via the A75 chipset. Next to these we've got four video outputs including VGA, Dual-Link DVI, DisplayPort at the bottom and above that HDMI. Further above that is a S/PDIF-out port.
Next to these connectors we've got two USB 2.0 ports and a 1394a Firewire port, below that we've got a single eSATA3 port. Next to this we've got our other two USB 3.0 headers and above that we've got Gigabit networking. Finally, we finish off the I/O side of things with 8 audio jacks that run off the ALC889 controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20