Retooling our concept of wireless audio versus what it was traditionally known as in the past, really is too soft a word. Creative Labs has rebuilt that concept on their own terms, fundamentally altering the core image of what wireless audio embodies for us all and making it for the first time a palatable alternative for truly demanding home users.
Combined with the ability to tether units together, this is a totally novel concept to us outside of professional audio and creates a very large and wonderfully detailed soundstage.
Overall, we took much away from the event as a whole and think that Creative Labs has chosen a wise path to follow, which seems to also be a logical next step for the evolution of personal audio beyond our current paradigm, which requires that audio be a fixed, sometimes cumbersome, and at times linear medium.
A big thanks to Creative Labs again for the event this year and also keynote speakers. We felt it was held with great professionalism.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes