So, How did it all sound?
During our listening tests we were very impressed with nearly all aspects of the sound quality on offer when combining the modules together and especially the boost in performance on offer when the subwoofer gets paired.
Various male vocals sounded rich and textured with a powerful live presence that filled the room with the most amazing clear and dynamic audio we have heard outside of a studio or boutique speaker shop.
This was not traditional PC audio we were hearing; Creative has done away with that notion completely. Rather, we are talking proper Hi-Fi level audio quality for about one quarter the price on average. And without digressing, it's important to remember that a big part of what's on offer here is remarkable value.
The mid range sounded fantastic nearly all of the time with only a couple of moments when the subwoofer crossover got in the way of the 'main' channels. By this we mean that a little hump could be heard just around where the crossover lies, which effectively sounded like a small doubling of a couple of bass notes. But honestly, this was the only little thing that came up for us during listening.
At this stage we have not heard any of the new headphone models, so nothing can be said about how they sounded on the day unfortunately.
Also interesting to note is that between the source device, a traditional 2.4GHz frequency is used to communicate, but between the modules as they get added, a higher 5GHz frequency is used.
The operating range for these components is also 24-bit, which means that everything heard back will be heard with only the highest detail and clarity, as this is the standard for many high end mediums.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- Nintendo NX has a 60% chance at succeeding, says analyst
- iPad Pro chip A9X broken down, specs revealed
- AMD Crimson driver causing fan issues, hotfix incoming
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis