Features of the Maya Radeon 9000 Pro
While being budget orientated, the Maya 9000 Pro is certainly not lacking in features. The Maya 9000 Pro comes with all the same cables and connectors that the Maya 2 came with, including the CD bundle. So you are not left short of games.
The actual size of the card is approximately the same as the Maya 2. Memory modules are located on both the front and back of the card to aid in the reduction of heat.
GPU and cooling
The Radeon 9000 Pro GPU is located beneath a rather small HSF unit. This unit, while small, is extremely good at it job of keeping the 9000 Pro cool and allows for some reasonable overclocking of the card.
The Maya 9000 Pro is equipped with 64MB of Hynix 3.6ns memory. For a value card it comes with some high clocking T-SOP memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset