GIGABYTE have got some great looking Z68 boards coming and with aim to hit 80% saturation on the new Z68 platform they should be one of the easiest boards to get at launch. If you're looking at getting a GIGABYTE motherboard you need to decide what you want to get out of it.
Feature wise both the UD3H and UD7 are very strong, but the UD7 clearly stands out for anyone who is interested in going down the multiple video card path because of the decision for GIGABYTE to add the NF200 chip into the mix. What this means is we're able to achieve 16x / 16x on two video cards versus 8x / 8x.
Of course, if you want to throw a third card into the mix, if you're using a Z68 board that doesn't have the NF200 chip then your first two will run at 8x / 8x as you would expect, but the third will be at 4x.
Of course, the UD7 does lack the "Intel HD Graphics", but if you're going to opt for something higher end like the UD7 then the lack of onboard graphics shouldn't even matter.
GIGABYTE haven't only just created boards that look good in physical form thanks to the black PCB, but also boards that look great when it comes to looking at the feature set. Once the boards get into our lab here we'll do some full testing on them, but for now you can just enjoy what is to come.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board Continued]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board Continued]
- Page 6 [Some GIGABYTE Z68 Features]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian goes gold after 9 years in development
- Bethesda throws a massive game sale on Steam
- PS4 Pro upgrades of PS4 games take no effort, says Sony
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook