Some GIGABYTE Z68 Features
I've got two 100 page power point presentations showing the features of both these boards and there's just so much on offer that there's no way I could go through them all. Once the NDA is lifted it will be really worth checking out the GIGABYTE website to get a run down on all of them. For now, though, let's give you some of the main ones.
Touch BIOS would have to be one of the biggest features and it's interesting to see how it goes once it really starts to hit mass adoption. GIGABYTE have really skipped the "UEFI" thing that most companies are going for and instead have opted for their own style.
Like other Z68 boards we've previewed, both Lucid Virtu and Intel Smart Response Technology are on offer as a Z68 chipset feature. It's worth knowing, though, that Lucid Virtu Decoding isn't on offer in the UD7 because GIGABYTE hasn't opted to use the Intel HD Graphics. You have to remember, though, both NVIDIA and AMD offer hardware decoding, so if you're using a video card there's always that option.
Along with those we've got those other yummy GIGABYTE features that we've been seeing for a while which include On / Off Charge, Dynamic Energy Saver 2, GIGABYTE 333 Technology and Smart6 to mention just a few.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board Continued]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board Continued]
- Page 6 [Some GIGABYTE Z68 Features]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset