Some GIGABYTE Z68 Features
I've got two 100 page power point presentations showing the features of both these boards and there's just so much on offer that there's no way I could go through them all. Once the NDA is lifted it will be really worth checking out the GIGABYTE website to get a run down on all of them. For now, though, let's give you some of the main ones.
Touch BIOS would have to be one of the biggest features and it's interesting to see how it goes once it really starts to hit mass adoption. GIGABYTE have really skipped the "UEFI" thing that most companies are going for and instead have opted for their own style.
Like other Z68 boards we've previewed, both Lucid Virtu and Intel Smart Response Technology are on offer as a Z68 chipset feature. It's worth knowing, though, that Lucid Virtu Decoding isn't on offer in the UD7 because GIGABYTE hasn't opted to use the Intel HD Graphics. You have to remember, though, both NVIDIA and AMD offer hardware decoding, so if you're using a video card there's always that option.
Along with those we've got those other yummy GIGABYTE features that we've been seeing for a while which include On / Off Charge, Dynamic Energy Saver 2, GIGABYTE 333 Technology and Smart6 to mention just a few.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board Continued]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board Continued]
- Page 6 [Some GIGABYTE Z68 Features]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017