GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board Continued
Continuing to move around the board, we get up to the top right corner. Here we've got our four DIMM slots that support dual channel DDR3. While we don't have actual documentation from GIGABYTE on what exactly is supported here, it's extremely safe to assume we've got the standard setup.
The standard setup means we've got support for up to 32GB of DDR3 at 1066 / 1333 / 1600 / 1866 / 2133 MHz DDR. Also around this area we can see our main ATX power connector and next to that a fan header.
Just around this area, we can also see a couple of extra buttons; the big one is of course a power switch, the smaller blue one is a reset button and the black one that sits next to the power connector is a reset CMOS. These are extremely handy buttons to have if you're testing or just want to make sure everything is working without having to hook up the front panel buttons.
Looking around the CPU area, we've got a very nice clean setup and you can have a closer look at the heatpipe / heatsink design GIGABYTE have opted for. It's very clean and typical GIGABYTE. Behind it you can also just see a picture of the 8-Pin CPU power connector.
Finally, we have the I/O side of things and the first thing we see is our PS/2 combo port. Also here we've got a total of eight USB ports, two 1394 FireWire ports and two Gigabit network ports. We also have an array of audio jacks for digital and analogue sound.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board Continued]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board Continued]
- Page 6 [Some GIGABYTE Z68 Features]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk wasn't joking about this plan to 'nuke Mars'
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Vinyl sales have outpaced streaming revenues, according to the RIAA
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog