There you have it. End users can now truly harness the power of the Pentium 4 processor with the E7205 chipset that is able to provide the bandwidth required, through inexpensive and readily available DDR-RAM, that the processor platform and industry has been hungry for since its inception to the market last year.
On paper, Dual Channel DDR-266 certainly looks fantastic and is bound to do wonders for parts of the industry not-so inclined in the idea on usage of RDRAM solutions. However, with that being said, it remains to be seen if it will result in any tangible real world performance gain in every day computing at this time, but we suspect it should
Rest assured we will answer this question for you later this week in our usual suite of benchmarks when our 8INXP motherboard arrives in our labs direct from our friends at Gigabyte Technology.
If you have any questions or opinions regarding this article, please direct them to the Motherboards section of our forums.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league