There you have it. End users can now truly harness the power of the Pentium 4 processor with the E7205 chipset that is able to provide the bandwidth required, through inexpensive and readily available DDR-RAM, that the processor platform and industry has been hungry for since its inception to the market last year.
On paper, Dual Channel DDR-266 certainly looks fantastic and is bound to do wonders for parts of the industry not-so inclined in the idea on usage of RDRAM solutions. However, with that being said, it remains to be seen if it will result in any tangible real world performance gain in every day computing at this time, but we suspect it should
Rest assured we will answer this question for you later this week in our usual suite of benchmarks when our 8INXP motherboard arrives in our labs direct from our friends at Gigabyte Technology.
If you have any questions or opinions regarding this article, please direct them to the Motherboards section of our forums.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017