Replacing Everest in our labs is AIDA64. This new testing suite is from the core development team from Lavalys and continues that tradition. The guys have thrown in better support for multithreaded CPUs as well as full 64 bit support. We use this to test memory and HDDs for now, but may find ourselves opening this up to other areas of the motherboard.
Of course, when overclocking Disk Performance doesn't vary, which isn't a surprise. What's amazing, though, is the amount of performance that's on offer from this 120GB RAID 0 setup. Random write speed of over 400 MB/s is extremely impressive.
While we don't increase the memory speed, we can indeed see performance does sky rocket when we overclock thanks to the overall extra bandwidth on offer from the CPU being clocked so high.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [A Closer look at the Commander]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [AIDA64 - Continued]
- Page 5 [3DMark 11]
- Page 6 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook