This is always a great article to do as it really gives us a chance to show people just what the parts we recommend in our Commander based system are capable of. It's one thing to point people in the direction of parts, but it's another to show them the kind of performance they're able to get when combining those parts together.
As we treat the Commander PC as a system, we will take a slightly different approach to it than we normally would when reviewing a video card; instead we'll add some system benchmarks into the mix.
Before we look at the performance side of things, we'll first have a closer look at the Commander PC and some of the key components. We don't organize all the parts in our Commander PC, because not all of them are needed to give you an idea on performance. Instead we just organize the main components like Motherboard, RAM, Video Card, Storage, and of course, the CPU.
What we'll do first is have a look at these main components and why we chose them. Once that's done we'll then see how we go with the Commander PC and overclocking before we get stuck into the benchmark side of things.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [A Closer look at the Commander]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [AIDA64 - Continued]
- Page 5 [3DMark 11]
- Page 6 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Computer Systems content at our Computer Systems reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- Dropping phablet prices putting pressure on smaller-sized smartphones
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- Tim Cook: Apple Watch could replace car keys for newer vehicles
- win crash
- PC-K65 and PC-K69
- Ga-ep31-ds3l dead after flashing bios
- HIS Multi-View x2 HDOCK1 USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station Review
- Cannot open CTRL + I Intel rapid storage menu
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop