Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2001 SE is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
As stated before, when high memory demands are needed, the Gigabyte shines over the ASUS motherboard, due to a more optimised memory controller setup.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
When the CPU is used more, the ASUS board tends to win over the rest since it is the highest CPU optimised board available.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1
Vulpine GL mark is a Windows based OpenGL API designed to stress the OpenGL systems of a 3D Accelerator. Patch 1.1 adds in support for ATI Radeon 9700's fast 256bit memory interface optimisations and early support for the NVIDIA NV30 GPU.
In the last of the Synthetic tests, Gigabyte comes out slightly on top of the test.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 2 [ASUS Specifications]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 3 [Gigabyte Specifications]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 4 [Features of the ASUS P4PE - Part 1]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 5 [Features of the ASUS P4PE - Part 2]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 6 [Features of the Gigabyte 8PE667 Ultra - Part 1]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 7 [Features of the Gigabyte 8PE667 Ultra - Part 2]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 9 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC and 3D]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 11 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Intel 845PE Clash - Page 13 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20