To get started you will need to download a few files. Below is the list and a brief explanation about the file. Don't worry; we are not going to make you download 15GB of data. Just follow the steps explained.
I ran across this picture while looking for an image publically available from the same camera I use. Click the link, let the 8MB image load, then right click, save as what it is titled into a folder called Image Files.
In the middle of that page you will find a PDF file, Download Digitek Falcon Race Dashboard Data Sheet. Right click on the link, save as what it is titled into a folder called PDF. If anyone wants to send me the dash, please feel free to - I really want one!
rFactor is a game I enjoy playing and was an easy choice for this list. Download it into a folder named ISO Files. You need Full V1255 Installer.
Scroll down to find 8_channel_ID_wav (8,8MB). Right click the file, save as what it is titled into a folder called WAV.
This file was chosen because I was live at Get Freaky and because it's one of my favorite live sets of all time. Half way down on the left side you will see what looks to be a speaker. Next to it is a green arrow pointing to a gray box. Right click on the gray box, save as what the file is called into a folder named MP3.
ISO File: Window 7 DVD
This one is fairly easy and you should have it at home. Make an ISO file of your Windows 7 DVD. Keep the DVD in your drive, you will need it again.
Video File: The Magic of Flight 1080
This video file used to be available on Microsoft's website, but has since been removed. You can now download it at the link provided above. Download the file and unzip into a folder named Video Files.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Drive Performance with Data Onboard]
- Page 3 [The Methodology]
- Page 4 [Test Preparation]
- Page 5 [Folder Preparation]
- Page 6 [Performance Testing]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks Results and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player launches early
- Search engines are about to be creepy good at predicting what you want
- All the juicy Hitman beta details revealed for the 19th
- Uninstalling Facebook on iPhone will save you 15% battery life
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance