Making use of the Power: New Games
We know with just one card we're going to have an absolute bucket load of performance on offer, but with two the performance will simply be insane. The question is, how do you really make use of all this power that's on hand, though?
Eyefinity is one way with AMD actually promoting the five monitor setup quite strongly with this card. In portrait mode gaming is at a different level again than the standard landscape one and with five displays supported off a single card it's going to be the must have setup for gamers who demand the most impressive setups.
AMD has already announced four upcoming titles that will support the technology which include Dragon Age 2, Total War: Shogun 2, DiRT 3 and Dues Ex: Human Revolution.
All these games offer more than just Eyefinity support, though. In the above slides you can see other AMD features like CrossFireX and HD3D support offered alongside some beautiful DX 11 features.
For the first time I get the real sense that AMD is working with game companies to make sure their card runs better than the competition. This is so important with NVIDIAs "The Way It's Meant To Be Played" program. The inclusion of built in benchmarks which is mentioned above for Shogun 2 are also very important and it will be really interesting if this is a trend AMD follow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Features]
- Page 3 [Features Continued & Specifications]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives