Mafia II is a third-person action-adventure video game, the sequel to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. It is developed by 2K Czech, previously known as Illusion Softworks, and is published by 2K Games. The game is set from 1943 to 1951 in Empire Bay (the name is a reference to New York's state nickname "The Empire State"), a fictional city based on San Francisco and New York City, with influences from Chicago and Detroit. The game features a completely open-ended game map of 10 square miles. No restrictions are included from the start of the game. There are around 50 vehicles in the game, as well as licensed music from the era.
Getting into something a bit more intensive and we start to see some nicer gains. At 2560 x 1600 an extra 12 FPS equates to an increase of over 10%.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Overclocking]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 3 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - PhysX Tests]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- Tim Cook: Apple Watch could replace car keys for newer vehicles
- RIP 'Star Trek' legend Leonard Nimoy
- Cyberattacks top threat to United States, intelligence agencies say
- Lenovo promises to be more transparent about pre-installed software
- GIGABYTE X99-Gaming 5 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK PCI-E Slot Confusion
- maximum ram in a GA-H55M-UD2H
- plugging a peripheral into front panel USB 2.0 killed the peripheral? and suspends the computer?
- USB Devices go unrecognized AM3+ Extreme 3 990fx
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse