Total Value Rating
The TVR graph is the TPR score divided by the price of the video card. The price of the video card is based on the list price of the model on Newegg.com. In the event the card isn't listed, it will be based on the U.S. $ MSRP given to us by the manufacturer.
In the event we can't source a price from either, the product will not receive a TVR rating. As with our TPR graph, the amount of video cards on the list will grow over time and the price of the model won't change from what it was when first reviewed. For this reason the U.S. $ price that the card is based off will be included next to the name of the model.
In the event you want to find the TVR rating yourself based on the current price, all you have to do is simply divide the TPR number by the list price.
TVR numbers are rounded to the nearest whole number; 100.3 will be 100; 100.8 will be 101 and 100.5 will be rounded down to 100.
You can see thanks to all that extra performance and the same lovely price tag, the HIS HD 6850 at 970MHz / 4000MHz QDR jumps straight to the top. While we've mentioned that we don't adjust the pricing of the cards in the TVR once they're added, adjusting the price of the ECS Black GTX 460 1GB OC to $200 sees the overclocked cards TVR jump to 227, a nice increase, but not quite the 251 we're seeing from the HIS HD 6850 1GB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 3 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Final Fantasy XIV]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 18 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz