Because we've gone through a few testbed changes recently, we're starting again. This month we'll be including the HD 5770, HD 5870 and HD 5970. From next month on, or at least the following one, we hope to integrate the HD 6000 series in the monthly Catalyst articles.
From there we'll slowly transition out the HD 5000 cards as we normally do. Since we've also made some changes to the testbeds and we had to start again, we thought it was time to mix it up a bit when it came to our benchmark line up. We won't say anything else at this point and just get into it. You can find out the new line up as you move through the pages.
Let's get started!
3DMark Vantage is the new industry standard PC gaming performance benchmark from Futuremark, newly designed for Windows Vista and DirectX10. It includes two new graphics tests, two new CPU tests, several new feature tests, and support for the latest hardware.
3DMark Vantage is based on a completely new rendering engine, developed specifically to take full advantage of DirectX10, the new graphics API from Microsoft.
HD 5770 Here we see no change.
HD 5870 Here we see no change.
HD 5970 Here we see no change.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Final Fantasy XIV]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card