After hours of building T60s, chasing down new hardware and signing packages, what I ultimately end up with is seen in the below picture.
The more testbeds and diverseness between them let me and TweakTown offer you, our readers, more reviews, in a shorter time span and on a number of different systems. If it wasn't for the fantastic support of Intel, ASRock, ASUS, Kingston, G.Skill, Mittoni, Noctua and Corsair, my job would be so much harder which is why we of course give a shout out to them in all our reviews in which their components are used in.
Computers are a hobby that I had always hoped to get involved in on a full time basis. I can honestly say that I didn't think I would get in to it on this level which is just so much fun. The ability to test all the latest gear and give you, our readers, impressions that you follow is extremely rewarding.
No doubt as time goes on more changes will be made to the testbed setup, but probably nothing as major as what's taken place over the last few weeks with an introduction of a third and an overhaul of some major components in the other two test beds. The release of new games that are even more intensive on today's (and upcoming) video cards mean that new benchmarks could be added at any time.
With all that said and done, it's time to get into really taking the machines for a spin and pumping out more reviews than ever. I hope you all enjoyed a look at the new testbeds and make sure you keep an eye out for reviews using them hereon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Goodbye 2250w, Hello 3600w]
- Page 3 [esS esS Dee Goodness]
- Page 4 [Cases w00h00]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse