After hours of building T60s, chasing down new hardware and signing packages, what I ultimately end up with is seen in the below picture.
The more testbeds and diverseness between them let me and TweakTown offer you, our readers, more reviews, in a shorter time span and on a number of different systems. If it wasn't for the fantastic support of Intel, ASRock, ASUS, Kingston, G.Skill, Mittoni, Noctua and Corsair, my job would be so much harder which is why we of course give a shout out to them in all our reviews in which their components are used in.
Computers are a hobby that I had always hoped to get involved in on a full time basis. I can honestly say that I didn't think I would get in to it on this level which is just so much fun. The ability to test all the latest gear and give you, our readers, impressions that you follow is extremely rewarding.
No doubt as time goes on more changes will be made to the testbed setup, but probably nothing as major as what's taken place over the last few weeks with an introduction of a third and an overhaul of some major components in the other two test beds. The release of new games that are even more intensive on today's (and upcoming) video cards mean that new benchmarks could be added at any time.
With all that said and done, it's time to get into really taking the machines for a spin and pumping out more reviews than ever. I hope you all enjoyed a look at the new testbeds and make sure you keep an eye out for reviews using them hereon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Goodbye 2250w, Hello 3600w]
- Page 3 [esS esS Dee Goodness]
- Page 4 [Cases w00h00]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti