For ever I've wanted cases for my testbed. Not a traditional one, but something that could be easily accessed and while we've seen some good offerings from companies over the years, there's never been anything that has really stood out.
The closest I got to moving to testbed cases was the Antec Skeleton for standard ATX boards, but the big fan that sat above the machine made it impossible to throw a decent cooler on. Recently the T60 from Lian Li was released and it looked like all my dreams had come true; that was except for the big bar that sat across the top.
Thankfully after speaking with the guys at Mittoni in Australia, they let me know that the bar in question was actually a part of the build process and it could be ignored when putting the case together. Considering that I've personally used Lian Li myself for the last few years as they're one of my favorite case makers, we were onto a winner.
Again, thanks to the guys at Mittoni we got three of these bad boys; two in black and since I wanted to mix it up a bit, one in red for the AMD testbed.
The move has freed up loads of space and now I'm able to fit all three testbeds on a single desk and still have plenty of room to move about. While they're no doubt a more specialized item, if you're looking for something like this, it's the perfect choice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Goodbye 2250w, Hello 3600w]
- Page 3 [esS esS Dee Goodness]
- Page 4 [Cases w00h00]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types