For ever I've wanted cases for my testbed. Not a traditional one, but something that could be easily accessed and while we've seen some good offerings from companies over the years, there's never been anything that has really stood out.
The closest I got to moving to testbed cases was the Antec Skeleton for standard ATX boards, but the big fan that sat above the machine made it impossible to throw a decent cooler on. Recently the T60 from Lian Li was released and it looked like all my dreams had come true; that was except for the big bar that sat across the top.
Thankfully after speaking with the guys at Mittoni in Australia, they let me know that the bar in question was actually a part of the build process and it could be ignored when putting the case together. Considering that I've personally used Lian Li myself for the last few years as they're one of my favorite case makers, we were onto a winner.
Again, thanks to the guys at Mittoni we got three of these bad boys; two in black and since I wanted to mix it up a bit, one in red for the AMD testbed.
The move has freed up loads of space and now I'm able to fit all three testbeds on a single desk and still have plenty of room to move about. While they're no doubt a more specialized item, if you're looking for something like this, it's the perfect choice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Goodbye 2250w, Hello 3600w]
- Page 3 [esS esS Dee Goodness]
- Page 4 [Cases w00h00]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4