Every once in a while I take the time to go over my testbeds and see if anything can be changed to make them better. Earlier this year my main video card testbed went from a GIGABYTE X58 and i7 920 setup to an ASRock X58 and i7 980X. At about the same time I started to test more and more memory kits and a ASRock P55 system came into the mix along with an i7 860.
Recently I looked at the G.Skill Flare series kit which was designed to work on AMD X6 systems and thought it was the perfect opportunity to build a third testbed while also taking the time to see if some modifications could be made to the others.
As soon as some new hardware upgrades come into a test system it renders previous results really useless, so I also took the time to look at the benchmark line-up and see if some new games could be added.
Ultimately what you're looking at today is a rundown of the parts I've chosen, why I chose them and a little look behind the scenes of how everything runs here in the West Australian TweakTown lab.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Goodbye 2250w, Hello 3600w]
- Page 3 [esS esS Dee Goodness]
- Page 4 [Cases w00h00]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017