Far Cry 2
The Dunia Engine was built specifically for Far Cry 2 by the award-winning Ubisoft Montreal development team. It delivers the most realistic destructible environments, amazing special effects such as dynamic fire propagation and storm effects, real-time night-and-day cycle, dynamic music system, non-scripted enemy A.I. and so much more.
Massive numbers across the board. Here they're actually way ahead of the GTX 470 SLI setup in the minimum department which is very impressive. Compared to the card at its stock clocks as well, the performance increase is very impressive at the higher resolutions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Overclocking the Cards]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 3 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Badaboom]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 18 [Total Value Rating (TVR) and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.