After our short time with the H55N-USB3, we felt that we might be missing out on something. We knew from the testing that GIGABYTE had a great little board (literally), but we wanted to know if you could really push the H55N-USB3.
To find this out, we dropped in our Core i7 875K, 4GB of Corsair DDR3 RAM, the H70 Cooler, F120 SSD and our Radeon HD 5970. This hardware pushes the upper limit of what the H55N-USB3 can handle, so we are not sure if there is any room to overclock or not. Let's find out, shall we?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Overclocking]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 7 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Real-World Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD