After our short time with the H55N-USB3, we felt that we might be missing out on something. We knew from the testing that GIGABYTE had a great little board (literally), but we wanted to know if you could really push the H55N-USB3.
To find this out, we dropped in our Core i7 875K, 4GB of Corsair DDR3 RAM, the H70 Cooler, F120 SSD and our Radeon HD 5970. This hardware pushes the upper limit of what the H55N-USB3 can handle, so we are not sure if there is any room to overclock or not. Let's find out, shall we?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Overclocking]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 7 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Real-World Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis