After our short time with the H55N-USB3, we felt that we might be missing out on something. We knew from the testing that GIGABYTE had a great little board (literally), but we wanted to know if you could really push the H55N-USB3.
To find this out, we dropped in our Core i7 875K, 4GB of Corsair DDR3 RAM, the H70 Cooler, F120 SSD and our Radeon HD 5970. This hardware pushes the upper limit of what the H55N-USB3 can handle, so we are not sure if there is any room to overclock or not. Let's find out, shall we?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Overclocking]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 7 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Real-World Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- John Romero pauses Blackroom Kickstarter to finish gameplay demo
- BioWare sets up a goose cam, starts naming the geese Dragon Age names
- Learn How to Build 14 Android Apps for $17
- Nintendo NX represents a 'new way of thinking' about console hardware
- Battlefield 5's world premiere set for May 6
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched