After our short time with the H55N-USB3, we felt that we might be missing out on something. We knew from the testing that GIGABYTE had a great little board (literally), but we wanted to know if you could really push the H55N-USB3.
To find this out, we dropped in our Core i7 875K, 4GB of Corsair DDR3 RAM, the H70 Cooler, F120 SSD and our Radeon HD 5970. This hardware pushes the upper limit of what the H55N-USB3 can handle, so we are not sure if there is any room to overclock or not. Let's find out, shall we?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Overclocking]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 7 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Real-World Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Star Wars Battlefront footage arrives with Luke vs Darth Vader
- Valve's retail presence involves GameStop, EB Games and Game UK
- Win a copy of BBC Earth's amazing 'Life Story' Blu-ray documentary
- This is what Half-Life 2 looks like when rendered in Unreal Engine 4
- Chromecast 2's CPU is 2.5 times faster than its predecessor's
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs