Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is an arcade-style flight simulator video game developed by Ubisoft Romania and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and iPhone OS.
The fundamental gameplay mechanics are similar to those of other console-based flight series. Players take on enemies with over 50 aircraft available. Each mission is at real world locations in environments created with commercial satellite data. A cockpit, first person, and third person view are selectable. The third person view gives the player an external view of both their plane and the target.
Set above the skies of a near-future world, increasingly dependent on private military companies with elite mercenaries who have a relaxed view on the law. As these non-governmental organizations gain power, global conflict erupts with one powerful PMC attacking the United States.
H.A.W.X. performance is strong, but stronger for the GTX 460 Cyclone. Both cards struggle at 2560 x 1600. Overclocked, the HD 5830 still falls shy of the magic number while the GTX 460 Cyclone doesn't have the same issue as it flies past the 60 FPS average.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Candidates]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Temperature Test]
- Page 13 [Sound Test]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Project Scorpio has 'no real technical limit on games'
- 'Avatar' 2 - 5 have new release dates, if you still care
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Cassini's image shows tiny Earth between Saturn's rings
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem