Results and Final Thoughts
All modded up and ready to go!
So far the pretesting of these cards has been somewhat challenging. They certainly don't want to give up the big clocks easily. All four of the cards individually will do 1250+ on the memory, though the core speed has been anything but straight forward. One of the cards at this point in time will simply not complete a run over 1100, which does not bode well when you consider the extra stress on the setup when we are running everything together.
On the other hand, while Matt's testing of the motherboard and CPUs started off with a few headaches, in the last few days he has been getting a real feel for the board and has both CPUs booting in at 5.3GHz and able to run Vantage at 217 bclocks, which is right where you would want to be in pretesting before we go the whole hog.
I'm getting a real sense of anticipation now and can't wait to get this show on the road and get stuck in giving Matt a hand with his benching. I'll be back in about a week's time with a follow up article on how it all went down.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards