Results and Final Thoughts
All modded up and ready to go!
So far the pretesting of these cards has been somewhat challenging. They certainly don't want to give up the big clocks easily. All four of the cards individually will do 1250+ on the memory, though the core speed has been anything but straight forward. One of the cards at this point in time will simply not complete a run over 1100, which does not bode well when you consider the extra stress on the setup when we are running everything together.
On the other hand, while Matt's testing of the motherboard and CPUs started off with a few headaches, in the last few days he has been getting a real feel for the board and has both CPUs booting in at 5.3GHz and able to run Vantage at 217 bclocks, which is right where you would want to be in pretesting before we go the whole hog.
I'm getting a real sense of anticipation now and can't wait to get this show on the road and get stuck in giving Matt a hand with his benching. I'll be back in about a week's time with a follow up article on how it all went down.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league