On Tuesday the 13th of July, TweakTown made the journey north from Melbourne up to Sydney, Australia. Our destination was the Hilton hotel for the launch of Creative Labs' very latest line of wireless Bluetooth enabled speaker solutions.
The event was called Pure Music On-The-Go which fairly embodies the ethos behind the new range of products on offer, come mid August.
That ethos is to provide fidelity of the upmost quality in a world where portable and wireless is beginning to rule.
Stay with us as we run you over the highlights of the show to give you a full rundown of what Pure Music On-The-Go is all about.
Further Reading: Read and find more Trade Shows content at our Trade Shows reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Tim Cook: Apple Watch could replace car keys for newer vehicles
- RIP 'Star Trek' legend Leonard Nimoy
- Cyberattacks top threat to United States, intelligence agencies say
- Lenovo promises to be more transparent about pre-installed software
- Report: AR and VR devices will surge, 3M units in 2015 to 55M in 2020
- maximum ram in a GA-H55M-UD2H
- plugging a peripheral into front panel USB 2.0 killed the peripheral? and suspends the computer?
- USB Devices go unrecognized AM3+ Extreme 3 990fx
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
- GALAX GeForce GTX 960 EXOC Video Card Review
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse