Catch up time
It's almost hard to believe that nearly a whole year has passed us by since my mid year roundup for 2009.
However, we must believe, because it means that much has been taking place in our great big wide world and to no lesser extent in the much-fabled world of audio. Which brings me to 2010; this has been a time of catch up I suppose for the multimedia audio industry.
As our love and demand of all things portable, silver and not entirely necessary (in a life and death sense) grows to unspeakable levels, the market for docks and headphones of innumerable different iterations come to fruition, as has been the tale to date in 2010.
Logitech were the suppliers of the latest dock I covered and their entry faired respectably in most regards earlier in the year. If compactness and portability were your buying criteria, then this diminutively sized dock had your name all over it with results from the built-in speakers as well as general build quality being quite good, also.
The price was right and things were rosy for the year's first dock.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 4 [The other Halo hanging over us]
- Page 5 [The future, should we choose to accept such a notion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD