GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: HotKeyOC and Cloud OC
All of the aforementioned power features are designed to aid in overclocking, but GIGABYTE is about to change the way we do that, too.
Hi Cookie, GIGABYTE's resident overclocker took to action when it was time to start pushing performance to higher levels.
We are all familiar with Windows Hot Keys, combinations of buttons that when pressed together return a new action. ALT + TAB is one that I use most often, but now you can have performance profiles stored right on your keyboard with GIGABYTE's EZTUNE software that enables the new HotKey OC feature.
It took a little time, but someone has finally found a use for the iPad. GIGABYTE's new Cloud OC feature is the first web based overclocking utility. Since it is based in the cloud, it will run on most web enabled devices including mobile phones, iPads and even other PCs.
GIGABYTE made a promise to us that even more exciting features will make their way to the cloud in the future.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar at Taipei 101]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: Power to the Processor]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: HotKey OC and Cloud OC]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market]
- Page 6 [GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Paved the Road]
- Page 7 [GIGABYTE Server, Workstation and Graphics]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup