It might've been a while since I've ran a SLI setup, but it's still as easy as ever. Since we already had the Palit GTX 470 installed, I slotted in the Galaxy one, added the SLI connector, got into Windows, waited a few minutes and rebooted the system which resulted in it saying my hardware was ready.
Once that was done, I uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it just to make sure I didn't run into any problems. Once installed you need to just quickly pop into the NVIDIA control panel and enable SLI.
To make sure everything was working, we did two things. First, we checked GPU-Z to make sure that SLI was shown as being enabled.
We then did a quick run of Vantage to make sure the performance increase was seen. Fortunately both areas checked out A-OK and it was time to get stuck into some benchmarking to see how the tech is going these days.